Dr. Jennifer Manders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Manders?

Posted on June 11th, 2016

I felt very blessed to have her as my surgeon.

zero follow-up and only 1mm clean margin after surgery

Posted on November 10th, 2014

Manders is a nice person, but her surgical skills leave plenty to be desired. She did not remove enough tissue and nodes (left a mere 1mm clear margin) and now my breast cancer is metastatic, stage 4+. The cancer was in my humerus bone in the same arm as the breast cancer. When I questioned her "are you SURE this pain in my shoulder is not breast cancer", she said "no, don't be silly" and gave me a script for 6 weeks of physical therapy for an arm sprain. The PT tested me and said there is no way it is a sprain, none of the movements make sense for any shoulder issue like rotator cuff, etc. We proceeded with PT and it got worse. When I could not stand it any more, I went for a second opinion. He immediately took an x-ray which revealed a 6.5cm lesion that ate the inside of my humerus. Long story short, if Dr. Manders had done her job nearly a year ago, I would not have cancer of the liver, lungs, bones (including skull) and I am losing sight in my left eye due to a tumor there. Don't EVER let a doctor tell you there is no problem. Listen to yourself and ALWAYS get a second opinion.

Awesome Person

Posted on November 27th, 2012

This doctor is an excellent choice for any breast cancer patient. I was very lucky to have dealt with her and her staff. I feel very blessed that I have made it through the last 2-1/2" years. Excellent choice!

Excellent doctor

Posted on September 13th, 2012

I found her to extremely caring and compassionate. She makes you feel you are her only patient. She explained everything, let me ask questions, said to call her anytime for anything, and she's knowledgeable about the illness and the surgery she did perform. I also have found her staff to be both professional and caring. They get back with me quickly on the phone,and know me when I come to the office. I feel Dr. Manders and her staff are top notch.Excellent surgeon.

Nice Dr, Rude Staff

Posted on November 15th, 2011

The nurse who schedules tests and give results is seriously rude and you have toremind her constantly. Dr Manders follow up is extremely slow...............

Posted on September 14th, 2011

Dr. Manders' bedside manner is phenomenal! She makes sure to explain in both the medical and layman terms that the patient needs at such a confusing time in her life. I have never in my 40 years met such an accomodating and caring medical professional!!!

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

Dr. Manders is a very caring doctor. She took her time to explain my diagnosis and what the procedure would be. Her follow-up care has been very helpful.

not a pro

Posted on November 29th, 2010

Medical care is good, but her understanding and treatment of other needs leaves much to be desired.

Posted on August 15th, 2017