Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer L Maskel has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Bladder Issues
Showing 5 of 18
I cannot recommend Dr. Maskel highly enough. My medical history is complex, yet she took the time needed to understand my symptoms, make an accurate diagnosis, and worked with me to determine the best treatment option for my case. She is caring, professional, and has provided excellent care over the past several years.
18 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Jennifer L Maskel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSsm Health Dean Medical Group, 1313 Fish Hatchery Rd, Madison, WI
Dr. Jennifer L Maskel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.