More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer B Mazer has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Took family to inquire about some medical issues. This ended up turning into a interrogation in which the pre teen was being yelled at, harrassed, & cursed at. All the time the doctor thought I had gone to the waiting room when asked to step out. But instead was standing outside the door. When she started yelling, cursing, and a chair was thrown, was when I let myself in. After a few words, police were called, report filed, & a claim to the medical board made. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILDREN TO THIS MONSTER. Instead of helping out the patient, she left her tramatized.
Dr. Mazer always listens to and considers a Mommy's guy instinct. She is not quick to prescribe antibiotics, which I very much appreciate. She looks at every aspect of a child's development, and is the most thorough doctor our family has ever used. It's also very evident that she loves her patients!
20 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1998
Baystate Medical Center
Dr. Jennifer B Mazer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer B Mazer in this video.
Dr. Jennifer B Mazer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.