Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer A Mcquade has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Jennifer A Mcquade has the following 30 expertise
- Pelvic Pain
- Rectal Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Bleeding
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Urinary Incontinence
- Abdominal Pain
Dr. Jennifer A Mcquade has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 40
She made me feel very very relaxed, She is very sharp & has a persona that makes you understand what the procedure is from start to finish. When she is done explaining everything she will have answered every question you would think to ask her. Her staff is excellent as well, they work very hard to accommodate your schedule, I must thank them for doing that. I have told many of my friends about her already & that She is now my colon rectal Dr. I'd highly recommend to any anyone in any state that this is the Dr. you'd ever want
If colon surgery is necessary, you can not do better than Dr. Mcquade. I was more difficult from having two previous surgeries by a different surgeon in a different state. Dr. Mcquade is not a "5", she is a "10" ... a totally competent doctor and caring human being. My only regret is that she was not my original surgeon.
Dr. McQuade is very competent and skilled. (This was in stark contrast to the world-renowned specialist who operated on me first. ) In addition, she is takes time to explain various procedures, in a very friendly, relaxed manner. This evaluation is based upon the four operations that she performed on me.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
20 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSaint Vincent Hospital, 232 W 25th St, Erie, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer A Mcquade in this video.
Dr. Jennifer A Mcquade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.