Dr. Jennifer A Mcquade Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer A Mcquade?

Looong wait!!

Arrived at office 145 W.23 St. at 12:55 for appointment at 1:15. Did not find her name on the rooster by the elevator. Had to fill out detailed paper work which I did not have all the information. Usually they mail the paperwork before seeing a doctor for the first time. Finally called back to room at 1:55. Decided at 2:20 that I was not waiting any longer and left. One hour and 5 minutes is not a reasonable amount of time to wait to see a doctor. Actually, I was told the appointment would be made with another doctor in the practice but it was changed to Dr. McQuade .

Dr. Mcquade

She made me feel very very relaxed, She is very sharp & has a persona that makes you understand what the procedure is from start to finish. When she is done explaining everything she will have answered every question you would think to ask her. Her staff is excellent as well, they work very hard to accommodate your schedule, I must thank them for doing that. I have told many of my friends about her already & that She is now my colon rectal Dr. I'd highly recommend to any anyone in any state that this is the Dr. you'd ever want

Everything a Doctor should be.

If colon surgery is necessary, you can not do better than Dr. Mcquade. I was more difficult from having two previous surgeries by a different surgeon in a different state. Dr. Mcquade is not a "5", she is a "10" ... a totally competent doctor and caring human being. My only regret is that she was not my original surgeon.

Excellent Doctor

Dr McQuade is an excellent doctor and person. She listened and was able to order the right tests and ultimately correct my problem surgically, where other doctors had failed. I have the most respect and faith in Dr McQuade,

Diagnostic appointment

Dr. McQuade is very competent and skilled. (This was in stark contrast to the world-renowned specialist who operated on me first. ) In addition, she is takes time to explain various procedures, in a very friendly, relaxed manner. This evaluation is based upon the four operations that she performed on me.

N/A

Dr McQuade is positively wonderful! After 10 years and several other doctors, she diagnosed my problem with 3 questions. In addition she moved quickly to correct the issue. I have waited about a half hour for my appointment but, in my opinion, that means she's taking time with other patients who need her help and will do the same for me. And she did, no question went unanswered. She's professional while being friendly and easy to talk to. I highly recommend Dr. McQuade!

Amazing Relief

After having just had a colonoscopy and 2 doctor's office visits looking for relief to what I thought were hemorrhoids, I was still having a lot of pain and getting desperate for relief. I found Dr. Jennifer McQuade on line and made an appointment. I walked into her office and she diagnosed an anal fissure! Didn’t know I had one and that's what was causing most of my pain. She set out on a course to heal the fissure. After 4 months, it still was not healing properly so we agreed she should perform a fissurectomy. I was expecting a lot of pain afterward but instead found myself at the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center the very next day enjoying a movie on the Hubble Telescope findings! This is a procedure I would highly recommend people consider if they are having anal pain. And I strongly recommend contacting Dr. McQuade’s office for an appointment. The entire staff is so compassionate and willing to work with you on everything from medications to scheduling appointments. Their genuine kindness and compassion is hard to find these days and I am very blessed to have found them. I will be forever grateful. Thank you Dr. McQuade!

Dr. Mcquade Is Great!

Dr. McQuade has a pleasant staff, tries hard to keep appointment times punctual, has a positive, supportive, friendly bedside manner, and helped me determine the best surgery choice for my condition (hemorrhoids). Dr. Mcquade suggested I try rubber band treatment first. It worked for awhile, but after about a year the hemorrhoids were back again. Dr. Mcquade determined that a less painful surgery fit with my condition and I followed her advice. Dr. Mcquade was great with my wife before surgery ("I'll take good care of your husband," she said) and gave both of us a clear description of the surgery and what to expect afterwards. Dr. Mcquade was very reassuring through the whole process, It has been three months since my surgery by Dr. Mcquade and my follow-up exam shows a fine recovery. I've been back to jogging and weight-lifting for about four weeks. I told Dr. Mcquade that I would recommend her to anyone, and I will.

Wonderful doctor, surgeon, person!

Dr. McQuade saved my life, to put it blunty. I thought i had a routine case of post-pregnancy hemorrhoids that were causing some bloody stool. At my first appt., Dr. McQuade asked a series of questions about my personal medical history, with several follow-up questions based on my answers. She performed an exam, and didnt find anything remarkable. At that point she could have sent me on my way - I had no family history of colon polyps or cancer, and I'm a young, healthy woman. But Dr. McQuade wasn't satisfied-she ordered more testing be done. She discovered a large pre-cancerous polyp in my colon, which she removed in a minimally invasive surgery. With every step, she and her staff explained all that was happening in a straightforward professional and kind manner. She has a warm confidence that calmed me despite a potentially scary prognosis. I am so lucky to have chosen her as my doctor and surgeon. She caught my polyp in time and likely saved my life! Go see her!

Dr McQuade was able to explain my problem to me and cure my problem and relieve my bleeding and pain. What a savior. I appreciated her time and attention to detail. I highly recommend this surgeon.

Excellent Experience

Dr McQuade was both personable and skilled and spent time listening to my problem. Her surgical skills are tops in laparoscopic techniques. I owe my new found health to her. Thank you.