Have you seen Dr. Jennifer W Mcvige?

Dr.McVige and her team of PA's and NP's have taken excellent care of my Son who has a seizure disorder; which can be a terrifying experience for both patient and parent alike. She continues to keep us comfortable with the diagnosis, treatment, and EEG's. My son has improved and going to see Dr.McVige is the only Dr appt he actually doesn't give us a fight about. I would most definitely recommend her!! She's awesome!!

Very knowledgeable in her field. Not afraid to order tests to rule many things out. No guessing! I was very impressed.

Excellent

I am so impressed with my daughter's treatment. She is doing so much better. It has been such a relief. People do not understand that teenagers can have migraines and it effects every aspect of their lives. My daughter feels like someone finally heard her. Thank you.

Inconsistent information

I had high hopes after my initial visit with dr. McVige but that didn't last long. She failed to tell me about a lesion on the MRI and then proceeded to cover it up by saying the radiologist didn't prepare the report the right way so she missed the last paragraph that described the mass. Even after that I gave her a second chance as she had me believe the size of the lesion warranted follow up imaging. Interesting enough the report was prepared in the same fashion and she again gave me a different story as to what my symptoms could be from. The size of the lesion then wasn't an issue to her and I just don't have trust due to the lack of consistency in the info that was provided to me. She is friendly and pleasant and hopefully this is just a one time incident that ends with me.

Just a wonderful experience for both of my daughters and me.

Dr. Jennifer W Mcvige is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.

Dr. Jennifer W Mcvige Is this you?