Dr. Jennifer E Mersereau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer E Mersereau?

Extremely kind and caring doctor.

Dr Mersereau truly cares for her patients. My husband and I struggled with infertility for over three years until we eventually conceived. She is a kind and caring doctor who thoroughly explains everything and always makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr Mersereau and all of her partners.

Dr. Mersereau and the staff at UNC Fertility provided the best care I have received!! My husband also felt incredibly welcome and part of the process. We came to UNC Fertility after a history of several miscarriages to hopefully find a solution and we found it!! We have a healthy pregnancy that has been closely followed by Dr. M and her team since we first found out. I can't say enough about how grateful we were for the care and consistency of follow-ups over the first 10 weeks! It was such a relief with all the stress we felt about undergoing yet another miscarriage! We 100% recommend Dr. Mersereau and UNC Fertility to those struggling with miscarriages!

Cannot thank enough! Finally pregnant!!

I was a patient of Dr. Mersereau's for just over a year from initial visit to "graduation." It is hard to put into words how much I appreciate UNC Fertility and especially Dr. Mersereau. Dr. Mersereau was so knowledgeable, helpful, and caring from our very first appointment. She was able to calm our fears and explain our results and treatment plan into terms we could easily understand. The entire staff and all of the doctors were wonderful to work with, especially Wendy. Wendy went above and beyond (emailing at all hours and even calling me on the weekend to share the news of a positive pregnancy test on her day off) throughout my care at UNC Fertility. I cannot say enough good things about UNC Fertility, Dr. Mersereau and Wendy - thank you so much!

The absolute best

Most kind, knowledagble, and very caring. She took the time to check in with me when I had specific questions and calmed my fears and anxieties throughout the process.

Strongly recommend

Professional, capable, direct but honest.

Dr Mersereau and the staff at UNC Fertility were absolutely amazing. We were blessed by God through Dr Mersereau with our baby girl and are so incredibly grateful. She is so very knowledgeable, professional and takes her time answering any and all questions you may have. You can tell that she is very passionate about what she does. I also can’t say enough good things about the nurses. They always responded to my questions so quickly, even on holidays. They really are the best and I would highly recommend her to family and friends.

Excellent experience with Dr. Mersereau

Dr. Jennifer Mersereau and the entire support staff is just wonderful. They always welcome you with a smiling face. They have a patient portal using which you can communicate with doctor & support staff and their active responses really helped. Me and my wife were trying for 1.5 years with no success. After consulting UNC Fertility and trying normally for 2 cycles we went for an IUI. She got pregnant after the 1st IUI itself. They were really helpful during the IUI process as it was complicated for her. Today after 8 weeks of pregnancy we graduated the from the clinic and will proceed further with REX Hospital.

Amazing!

Dr. Mersereau and the entire staff at UNC Fertility have been nothing short of AMAZING! My husband and I have been to the clinic for assistance with conceiving both of our babies (2014 and 2017), and as you can assume we were nervous on our first visit. Everyone we met was friendly, professional, and uplifting. Each subsequent visit was met with the same professionalism, and over time you form such a bond with each staff member, especially Dr. Mersereau. Open communication and timely responses via the UNC Fertility patient portal made the process that much easier. Although we have “graduated” from the clinic, I often think about how much joy Dr. Mersereau and this clinic have brought my family. She has a special place in my heart.

The most wonderful experience!

They are professional, organized and on the cutting edge of technology. They helped us conceive when we were told at other places there was no hope. I am so thankful that we found Dr. Mersereau and her team (especially Kim--you're the best)! I would highly recommend calling them.

Dr. Mersereau is a wonderful doctor. She is attentive and listens. She answers every question and concern with empathy and concern. She is wonderful.

Amazing physician, incredible office

I cannot put into words how wonderful my experience with Dr. Mersereau and UNC Fertility has been. Their warmth and attentiveness was only out measured by their shrewd and inventive approach to treatment. The nurses were always very prompt to respond to any concerns or questions I had, and even answered emails as late as 8 pm at night during the holidays. Everyone at UNC Fertility made it their mission to ensure that I never felt alone or without hope during my journey with infertility. A couple months into treatment, and they helped me make my dream of being a second time mom come true. I highly recommend Dr. Mersereau and everyone at UNC Fertility.

I cannot even begin to explain how wonderful UNC fertility has been from the first appointment to our last. It has been a 3 year journey battling infertility and we’ve spent the last 1.5 years with UNC fertility. Dr. Merserau and the nurses (Mindy, Wendy and Kim), you are all blessings. I could not imagine going through this journey with any other clinic. You truly made us feel like family. From every appointment, to blood draw, to ultrasound, bad news and finally GREAT news, you treated us like individuals. It was personal each and every time we were there. You are not just another patient; they know your story even after 1.5 years. They remember your journey. I highly recommend UNC fertility.