Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer R Messinger has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 19
Dr.Messinger has been a kind, thoughtful, gentle, and a well informed doctor. She loves her job and the women who come to her. She has treated me with respect and as a valued client. She has stayed late to perform last minute biopsies. On needing further care outside her office for an irregular breast mass her team has been very supportive about my secondary care. She is the best.
From my first appointment to the appointment I decided to change doctor's she was nothing, but rude. She was not very compassionate, was always in a hurry, she must never have read the chart before she came in because she asked questions over again, as a first time mom she never explained things until I would have to ask her to explain more since I wasn't sure what she was talking about. I always felt like I was a bother to her and that isn't how it should feel when this is your first time having a child and you are excited. I called to asked if I could switch providers and they told me no once you are with a provider you have to stick with them because it causes hard feelings between the doctors, which I think is a bunch of crap. Also when I called the first time to setup my new appointment they didn't tell you that you have to leave a sample everytime you came in which would have been nice to know as a first time mom and the first time in the clinic.
Dr. Messinger is wonderful. Having your first baby comes with so much excitement, fear, questions, and concerns. Robin really helped me through all of it. She is knowledgeable, caring, decisive, and so good at her job. She has so many patients because she is that good. Even being one of her many patients, I truly felt cared for. You will want to be friends with Dr. Messinger if she is your doctor. We moved from Spokane, I am only hoping to be able to find someone close to as good as Dr. Messinger in my new town.
I've been seeing Dr. Messinger for 3 years. She worked with me during my pre-natal care and was excellent! She induced me at 41 weeks, the delivery was wonderful and practically painfree. A few days following the delivery I had some unfortunate complications and had to see her every other day for a month. She was amazing, caring and thanks to her exceptional wound care I was able to avoid surgery! Every woman should have a Doctor as wonderful and caring as Dr. Messinger. I can't believe how lucky I got- I just picked her name at random when I called OBGYN Associates of Spokane! Dr. Messinger is the BEST!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2011, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Messinger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jennifer R Messinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates, 601 W 5th Ave Ste 301, Spokane, WA
Dr. Jennifer R Messinger is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Spokane, WA.