Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer R Micke-Kopetsky has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I think Dr. MIcke is a wonderful doctor. She is very personal, has time for lots of questions or concerns, doesn't make you feel like she is in a hurry and allows for differing opinions without getting defensive. She makes me feel that my experience and input as a mother is as valuable as her input as a doctor. I have recommended her to many of my friends.
I saw Dr. Micke because my primary doctor was out of the office. She examined and diagnosed me with a condition that required I take (2) different medications, which I developed a bad reaction to. After my symptoms worsened, I saw a different doctor who correctly diagnosed the problem and put me on the right path to treating my condition. This is the second time I was misdiagnosed by Dr. Micke. I saw her several years ago when I ultimately discovered I had bad allergies. Dr. Micke said I just needed glasses!
32 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Jennifer R Micke-Kopetsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAurora Advanced Healthcare, 6425 W Mequon Rd, Mequon, WI
Dr. Jennifer R Micke-Kopetsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mequon, WI.