Dr. Jennifer R Micke-Kopetsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer R Micke-Kopetsky?

I think Dr. MIcke is a wonderful doctor. She is very personal, has time for lots of questions or concerns, doesn't make you feel like she is in a hurry and allows for differing opinions without getting defensive. She makes me feel that my experience and input as a mother is as valuable as her input as a doctor. I have recommended her to many of my friends.

Misdiagnosed.......twice!!!!!

I saw Dr. Micke because my primary doctor was out of the office. She examined and diagnosed me with a condition that required I take (2) different medications, which I developed a bad reaction to. After my symptoms worsened, I saw a different doctor who correctly diagnosed the problem and put me on the right path to treating my condition. This is the second time I was misdiagnosed by Dr. Micke. I saw her several years ago when I ultimately discovered I had bad allergies. Dr. Micke said I just needed glasses!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Jennifer R Micke-Kopetsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mequon, WI.