Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer W Miller-Davis has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr Miller-Davis cares! She sits and listens, and really cares about you as a person, not just a patient. Her hard work ethic shows in ways such as follow up phone calls to make sure you are doing okay, or talking to other doctors to make sure she is making the best diagnosis she can! Her heart of gold makes her a doctor you will be glad is on your side!
Doesn't stand behind her own word. She came up with care plans, but then didn't stand behind it, leaving me to feel as if I had no one in my corner in my care. If you see this doctor be sure you have her write things down in the form of letters/notes and keep them yourself in your files. This includes diagnoses, medication, treatment plans, any communications that may affect your job or life. Get them all IMMEDIATELY on paper, don't wait for the office staff to get them where they need to go. Be prepared to not get straight answers if you have any complexities to your case requiring paperwork. I got multiple stories from multiple people etc...
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Jennifer W Miller-Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Of Oregon, 22400 Salamo Rd Ste 201, West Linn, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer W Miller-Davis in this video.
Dr. Jennifer W Miller-Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Linn, OR.