Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer A Mix has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 22
I had blood work done on a Monday, especially for renewing thyroid medication, and Dr. Mix said she would call "tomorrow." with results so RiteAid would show I had a renewal. After running out of pills, I called Wed. to see if perscription renewed. It was not so called office twice and left message plus talked to someone. Finally Dr. Mix's assistant called Friday! and told me perscription renewed and told me numbers for thyroid and colesterol. Went to RiteAid and No perscription called in. Had to call from cell while at RiteAid. Very inconvenient and felt I was being ignored after visit. Dr, Mix herself never called me, let alone "tomorrow."
This physical was already rescheduled once before, per Dr's request. I moved it to another day for the first appt. of the day. I sat on top of the exam table in nothing except for a a paper cloth for over 30 mins (my well woman visit). Dr. Mix never came in, nor did the staff check on me. I dressed, went to the front office to speak to the office manager, who was not there. Gave my phone numbers to the front office staff for the office manager to call me. It is now the end of the day, I have not heard from anyone, not even Dr. Mix. I would not recommend this office to anyone. She is consistently late. 40 mins for a wait time, for the first of the day appt. is unaccecptable.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Mix is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Jennifer A Mix accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWheat Ridge Internal Medicine Pc, 7821 W 38th Ave, Wheat Ridge, CO
Dr. Jennifer A Mix is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheat Ridge, CO.