Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer M Moncrief has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Jennifer Moncrief was my doctor for a short period of time. Dr. Moncrief is a wonderful and caring doctor. She's a great doctor and I feel very comfortable sharing my medical concerns knowing that she cares about my health. I'm very sorry knowing that Dr. Moncrief will be leaving the practice. When she returns, I pray, she will return back to this location and I would like to return as one of her patients. Thank you, and Best Wishes.
Pros: She has a strong mind for diagnosis; on more than one occasion she correctly identified harmful yet tricky symptoms. Cons: Her diagnostic ability is completely overshadowed by her horrible communication style. On more than one occasion I wrote her detailed emails about an issue I was having only to wait weeks for trite and inconsiderate replies. She truly seems to dislike communicating with patients and is quite bad at explaining the rationale behind her decisions. She consistently made me feel like a victim on an unexplained medical journey rather than a partner in my care. I'm not a diva; I've had 4 primary care physicians in my life and have been happy with the previous 3. I've never even thought of reviewing a doctor before but my 2 years as her patient has been so horrible I wanted to warn others.
I saw Doctor Moncrief for the first & last time she would not listen to what was wrong with me brushed off my needs & concerns. She was very cold & abrupt I did not like her. I had hoped for a better Doctor at Emory and was very Disappointed in who and what I got. I will never see her again and advise if want Doctor to listen to you see someone else!
20 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Jennifer M Moncrief accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Emory Clinic, 1525 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Jennifer M Moncrief is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.