Dr. Jennifer Moncrief Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Moncrief?

A patient of Dr Moncrief

Posted on June 20th, 2016

I have read the reviews and I disagree because Dr. Moncrief is one of best Doctors Emory could have had. I hope we are talking about the same Doctor because I visits her at 1525 Clifton Rd, NE. I just cannot believe we are talking about the same doctor.

Ms.

Posted on June 18th, 2016

Dr. Jennifer Moncrief was my doctor for a short period of time. Dr. Moncrief is a wonderful and caring doctor. She's a great doctor and I feel very comfortable sharing my medical concerns knowing that she cares about my health. I'm very sorry knowing that Dr. Moncrief will be leaving the practice. When she returns, I pray, she will return back to this location and I would like to return as one of her patients. Thank you, and Best Wishes.

Horrible Bedside Manner, Solid Diagnostician

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Pros: She has a strong mind for diagnosis; on more than one occasion she correctly identified harmful yet tricky symptoms. Cons: Her diagnostic ability is completely overshadowed by her horrible communication style. On more than one occasion I wrote her detailed emails about an issue I was having only to wait weeks for trite and inconsiderate replies. She truly seems to dislike communicating with patients and is quite bad at explaining the rationale behind her decisions. She consistently made me feel like a victim on an unexplained medical journey rather than a partner in my care. I'm not a diva; I've had 4 primary care physicians in my life and have been happy with the previous 3. I've never even thought of reviewing a doctor before but my 2 years as her patient has been so horrible I wanted to warn others.

See another Doctor besides Doctor Moncrief

Posted on June 27th, 2014

I saw Doctor Moncrief for the first & last time she would not listen to what was wrong with me brushed off my needs & concerns. She was very cold & abrupt I did not like her. I had hoped for a better Doctor at Emory and was very Disappointed in who and what I got. I will never see her again and advise if want Doctor to listen to you see someone else!

rude and condescending

Posted on August 6th, 2010

Awful staff

Posted on June 16th, 2010

I saw Dr. Moncrief a total of one time, for a yearly physical. They coded this visit improperly as a sick visit instead. Therefore, my insurance wouldn't pay. I called the office to see if they could rectify the situation, and I was told that I was asking them to commit insurance fraud. I'm a pharmacist, and a moral one at that. I would never commit fraud, nor would I ask someone else to do the same. Extremely unprofessional.Also, I knew more about health conditions than Dr. Moncrief. An all-around awful experience.

Please read -- important information about Dr. Moncrief

Posted on March 17th, 2010

I am a 55-year old retired Air Force officer. Dr Jennifer Moncrief is the by far worse physician I have ever had in my life--period. Her manners were rude, she failed to listen, take action, or follow-up. For example, I came to her with a hernia and requested referral to a surgeon. She never followed up with a referral, and when I tried to get a copy of the patient encounter report, it did not exist. After filing a complaint, it was mailed to me and consisted of a routine visit report. I saw another physician, and was referred and had surgery to repair the hernia. On another occasion, I went to her for refills. She made the refills, except for one that she simply forgot. It was a medication I had been on since 2000, 10mg of Valium to relieve back spasms at night. When I discovered the prescription was not filled, I called her office twice, and no phone call was returned. I scheduled an appointment, to find out when I got their that I had another physician waiting for me to see. The new physician, a stand-in for her wouldn't prescribe it, saying I had to discuss with Dr. Moncrief. my primary care provider. He said he would have her call. She never did. By then I was experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms and had been unable to sleep for weeks. My pulmonary physician was very concerned and left a message and wrote an e-mail for her to call him about the refill. She never contacted him either. I left the hospital where she was was working at found a competent new practice and physician.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017