Dr. Jennifer S Morrow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer S Morrow?

Brilliant knowlegable and caring cardiologist

Dr. Morrow has been my cardiologist for 7 years and she is well known among her peers as an exemplary cardiologist. She is laser focused on you as a patient, she is current on new and upcoming treatments and alternatives. She always listens to what I have to say, never rushed or distracted and genuinely cares about my wellness. Her facility has everything in-house, you can get scans, stress tests, blood work and even a pharmacy. Not only is she awesome at what she does, but the Stern center in very efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Morrow!

Great Dr.

I have seen several Cardologies over the years and Dr. Morrow is one of the best. She discusses what we need to do and listen to me when I express concerns on the direction of my healthcare. Few Drs do that anymore.

Dr. Morrow rocks!

Great doctor! She spends time with you and doesn't rush you just so she can see her next patient. Very laid-back and caring.

Dr. Jennifer S Morrow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.