Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer A Mozingo has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
She acted like I was a waste of her time. Being in the e.r. isn't my idea of a good time and I had two complaints one is the only one that was addressed..following up with my dr. two days later I ended up with an MRI...and other people I talked to said she treated them the same way and if she would be the dr. to see them they would go to a different e.r. ..
This Dr. was not undersanding .Don't care for!This DR.She needs help herself.She don't need to be a DR.A Cold person ,in it for the money and the name that's the way I see her.She need to have some pain herself and see how it is?This will come on her some day,than maybe she will be more of a Dr.with love and caring .Not one of missing out on helping & understanding.One day she will see Christ and he will saw her where she was cold and not caring.She will see, she's not God! Maybe she don!t tell the true store that's way she think other don't
Dr. Mozingo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Jennifer A Mozingo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTeam Physicians Pc, 1431 Centerpoint Blvd Ste 100, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Jennifer A Mozingo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.