Dr. Jennifer A Mozingo Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer A Mozingo?

We seen her at pw er and she was very rude to us. Make us feel as if our visit there was uneeded. We you are scared we want a compassionate dr. Not someone who throws big words around to intimidate you. I will request another Dr if we ever get her again.

Rude Dr.

She acted like I was a waste of her time. Being in the e.r. isn't my idea of a good time and I had two complaints one is the only one that was addressed..following up with my dr. two days later I ended up with an MRI...and other people I talked to said she treated them the same way and if she would be the dr. to see them they would go to a different e.r. ..

DR.was Very Cold act like she knows it all when a person know there own bodyThings know it all

This Dr. was not undersanding .Don't care for!This DR.She needs help herself.She don't need to be a DR.A Cold person ,in it for the money and the name that's the way I see her.She need to have some pain herself and see how it is?This will come on her some day,than maybe she will be more of a Dr.with love and caring .Not one of missing out on helping & understanding.One day she will see Christ and he will saw her where she was cold and not caring.She will see, she's not God! Maybe she don!t tell the true store that's way she think other don't

Dr. Jennifer A Mozingo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.