Dr. Jennifer L Mushtaler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Mushtaler?

Patient

She was late. When she came in her hair was wet. It look like she had just gotten out of the shower. he's already an hour late.I heard her telling her MA to take a look at a swab that she did. She said that it had things crawling all over it was from another patient. They were all make fun of it and laughing. Not sure how I feel if it would have been mine?

Worried me sick

I personally did not have a good experience with Dr. Mushtaler but this could just be due to my personal preferences. There were 2 incidents that made my uncomfortable. The first was minor where she thought I had been pregnant whereas I have never been pregnant in my life - could be a simple mistake of pulling up someone else's info. The other incident that really made me uncomfortable was when I had a yeast infection and went to her for a diagnosis and the first thing she asked me about was the possibility of having herpes. It's pretty frightening to think you might have a STD when all you have is a yeast infection. I was worried sick until I got the results of STD testing back which were 100% negative. I understand that she needed to explore all possible issues but I think it could have been conveyed more tactfully.

Have you got all day? Schedule with this doctor

I went with my wife to her OB appointment. We waited over an hour to see the doctor. It was such a long wait, that my wife stepped out of the lobby to take a work-related call and 30 minutes later when the call ended, she was still NOT called back to see the doctor. If time is money, this doctor thinks that ONLY her time is valuable. Soon as this baby is born, we will find another OB.

Great, caring doc

Dr. Mushtaler has been my first and only GYN, ever and I hope to never have to find another! She totally cares about her patients and actually knows who you are and remembers you when she sees you. Shes incredibly gentle and caring. I've had surgery with her as well and she was right on time and her bedside manner is very comforting. She spends plenty of time with you in the room and as a result, she can run a bit behind. No one really loves that yearly pap smear, but seeing her makes everything a tiny bit more tolerable. Her MA/nurse Leticia is amazing too!!

Don't waste your time!

Extremely rude, inappropriate, BAD DOCTOR! She wont even make eye contact with you like you are a human being. She told me to lose 25 pounds and only gain 10 pounds during my entire pregnancy and I only weigh 145 pounds. Waited 2 hours every time I saw her. She is a joke!!

Great doc!

You can tell Dr M loves what she does. She always seems happy and makes you feel comfortable. She treats you like a whole person.

Review