Dr. Jennifer N Davies Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer N Davies?

patient

DR DAVIES WAS EXCEEDINGLY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATED REASONS FOR MY SYMPTOMS AND HOW TO MANAGE THEM. SHE POSSES A REASSURING BEDSIDE MANNER AND WILL PROVIDE AN HONEST ACCURATE ASSESSMENT! SHE AND HER ENTIRE STAFF EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS!!!

this Doctor discharged me never told me why. I was able to understand her where as most other doctors I see I have a hard time understanding i want her to take me back as a patient.

I have always been afraid of Doctors my whole life since I was a child. Long story short I am now a strong believer in having a great Doctor and Patient relationship. Having complete trust and confidence in my Doctor is the new lesson I have learned in life at my age. Thanks to Doctor Davies my health now reflects her idea of a healthier me.

Needs Business Experience

Dr. Davies is young and seems to be thorough on the "doctor" part of her business. However, she is dismal on the follow-up, callbacks with results, following thorough on referrals, etc. I am three weeks into this with her and I still do not have an appointment with the Dr. she is referring me to. I have had to call back multiple times and her assistant always has another reason. This is ridiculous!

She could care less!

The should require Dr's like this to go to some customer service training! Very arrogant. She comes off as she could care less about what your actual symptons are just says thats the way it is. Very unprofesinal treated me like i have had surgery 1000 times and it was nothing new. Truth be told i was scared to death and it was my first time. Alomost had a "suck it up" attitude. Would not recomend to anyone! No joke im not an unreasonable person and i understand Dr's are busy people but come on!