Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer N White has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I have been a patient with Dr. White for couple of years. Every time when I visit her office, I waited about half an hour in office to finally see her. For example, if the appointment is 10:00 am, I have to wait at least till 10:30 am to see her. And she is still very stinge about how many minutes she can assign to me during each visit, as she is really busy to see next patient I guess. Recently I went to see her again and made an hour appointment. She moved to different office address since I saw her last time. It took me some time to get to the right office. There are two buildings 11140 and 11150. I made the wrong entry and get into 11150. I ended up later for 16 minutes when I finally arrived in the second floor and saw the front desk people. The front desk people told me they have to reschedule me after one more month. I beg them that I have been waited so long for this appointment. I really want to see the doctor. The front desk people said she can ask Dr. White, then she went inside asked her. Then she get back and said Dr white will not see you today. I feel so sad that I have been her patient for couple of years and she still has no any sympathy to me. I can wait for her 30 minutes, 45 minutes each office visit, but she will not wait for her patient even one time. On that day, I have no choice and see doctor in Urgent Care.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. White is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2005
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Jennifer N White accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Christ Hospital Medical Specialists, 11140 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Jennifer N White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.