Dr. Jennifer A Nastasi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer A Nastasi?

Perfect.

We had to switch pediatricians because of a change to insurance. We were very happy with our previous pediatrician's office. However, Peds First and Dr. Nastasi, DO, MD was a very easy transition. The kids have only been for a checkup, but I am very impressed by the entire staff and facility. Professional, caring, patient, high tech, and thorough. Definitely found our kid's doctor!

Finally found a practice that doesn't rush you in & out!!

My first visit at Peds First Pediatric's was unlike any other experience I've had in my previous Pediatrician's office. I was thinking this is probably because it's a new practice. However, every visit since starting with them 5 months ago, has been a delight! My children love both of the doctors, and I don't feel rushed or feel my questions aren't important. My overall experience has been everything I was hoping to find!