Dr. Jennifer G Nastelin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer G Nastelin?

Dr. Nastelin is a rude doctor. She spoke more about my husband than she did about me. She never offered lifestyle changes or diet changes for my diagnosis. Dr. Nastelin spent very little time with me. I asked her to make changes on my record and she got into a shouting match with me. I find her to be unprofessional and I switched doctors so I never have to see her again! Better doctors do exist!

Very caring, great doctor

Dr. Nastelin has been my doctor for more than 15 years. She is a very good doctor, she listens to you, does not rush you..Her staff is also good, able to answer questions and they are efficient. The only thing I think needs to improve is the waiting period. She is always late for appts. I would highly recommend her.

Terrific

I've been seeing Dr. Nastelin for years - she's terrific. She remembers me, is very approachable and seems to really care. I never feel rushed and yet, she is efficient and on always on time. She's a Harvard med school grad who is very intelligent and quick to diagnose problems. She answers my questions very well without ever seeming the least bit patronizing. I would recommend her.

Totally happy

She's smart, caring and has a sense of humor. Patient check in is easy, the waiting area is nice and the facility provides most medical tests, so it is very convenient.

The doctor is very good but the U of M system really doesn't support her or the patient. Staff is not knowledgeable and does not follow through with doctor or patient requests.

Dr. Jennifer G Nastelin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.