- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer A Nemunaitis MD
Dr. Jennifer A Nemunaitis has 2 locations
Dr. Jennifer A Nemunaitis has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jennifer A Nemunaitis has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Jennifer A Nemunaitis Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jennifer A Nemunaitis
Dr. Nemunaitis-Keller grew up in a small town just outside of Cleveland, Ohio. She attended medical school at the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo and completed residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Aultman Hospital in Canton. She is also board certified in this specialty. Dr. Nemunaitis-Keller is a Fellow of American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and board member of Alternatives, Inc. After deciding that she wanted to be part of a practice in a community hospital setting with group support, she and her husband, Jason, moved to Indiana in 2002. Since then, Dr. Nemunaitis-Keller has been fortunate to watch both her practice and her family grow. She now has two young children, Allison and Aaron, who are the center of her attention when she is not working. She also enjoys cooking and hiking in her free time. Dr. Nemunaitis-Keller is currently welcoming new patients and referrals.