Dr. Jennifer L Oakley Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Oakley?

Wonderful Doctor

She is a wonderful doctor. She is extremely personable & knowledgable in her respective field. If you want to see a doctor who truely cares for the welfare of her patients, then Dr.Jennifer Oakley should be at the top of you list!

I had surgery last year. When I went back in this year for my yearly checkup, I wasn't asked how I was doing, nothing. I felt like she was very rushed, didn't ask me any questions at all. Everything was very abrupt. I had to go for a mammogram and they told me that they would send the results to the dr and she would contact me with them. I never heard anything from her.I had to call her office for the results. I had a very good experience with her the first time I went to see her as well as my surgery but this time was a different story all together. I felt like she didn't take the time that she should have to spend with me. Everything was very hurry up!