Dr. Jennifer A Odutola Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer A Odutola?

Dr. Odutola is always concerned about my welfare. She will tailor an individual treatment plan for you. I have been to two other rheumatologist with terrible beside manner. She is the best the Washington, D.C. area.

Positive Review

Well worth the wait. Professional, caring, listens carefully. Did not feel RUSHED as is the case in many busy practices.

Seems scattered & difficulty with follow thru for Rx etc

I have been a patient for over 4 years. I have some type of arthritis but they are not sure which one. Over this time I have tried many drugs only for my symptoms to get worse. It seems that they now have more patients they can handle since I have to wait 4 months for the next appointment and a return phone call is almost impossible this office needs more doctors or less patients

Waited 45 minutes for a very important appointment to review results of a cadre of blood tests; Dr. O walks in and asks the reason for the visit! Her office called us to make the appointment. We then sat there for 10-15 minutes while she read, after which she said she wanted to schedule more tests. Completely unprepared; did absolutely no work and could have accomplished the same task over the phone instead of wasting half my day. Avoid.

Dr. O is passionate about her work. Very dependable.

Have only seen this doctor twice & at this point im not confident that she will continue to be my doctor. When I have called about my pain and my meds it has taken her 3-4 days to call me back, or I have to page her. So I have to stay in pain or call my reg doctor for his advice for my pain.

Long wait time--pretty typical these days. Dr. O was thorough and ordered the necessary tests to determine what I had.

Poor office practices

Dr. Odutola's office took a patient back to the exam rooms out of order of appointment and arrival times, even though I had arrived at the office on time and had already waited half an hour. When asked why, the admin said I had arrived late. The admin may have thought that was true since the admin did not call me up to her window to take my fee until 10-15 minutes after I had arrived and signed in, but the time I arrived was the time I signed in, not the time when the admin finally got around to taking my money. I said I had arrived on time, as evidenced by the sign-in sheet. The office admin and Dr. Odutola both said that I had to wait until Dr. Odutola was finished with the patient who had an appt half an hour after mine and who arrived half an hour after I did.

Dr. Jennifer A Odutola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, VA.