Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer M Owen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jennifer M Owen has the following 13 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Jennifer M Owen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Over the course of my life, I've had 8 different OBGYNs, and have delivered four children. Dr. Owen is, by far, the best doctor I've seen, bar none. She's laid back, calm, professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. She genuinely cares about every patient, and is willing to take the time to answer questions or discuss concerns. With the exception of rare ER-related emergencies, she's always prompt, and the appointment wait time rarely exceeds 5-10 minutes. Best OBGYN in Lubbock!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jennifer M Owen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsEdward Lindsay Broome Md, 2102 Oxford Ave Ste B, Lubbock, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer M Owen in this video.
Dr. Jennifer M Owen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.