Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer P Larson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I was requesting to return to my former PCP who was the director of the practice that Dr. Larson is with. My former PCP was on a leave of absence, so I was referred to Dr. Larson. While doing my "homework," I came upon something written by her. I found that not only is Dr. Larson an excellent medical clinician, but she is a doctor of body and spirit. Although in an extremely busy practice along with having a family with three children, Dr. Larson never has seemed rushed in appointments. She carefully listens, explains options, is a great diagnostition, and will even offer prayer if requested. She is a very well rounded, well educated, and compassionate physician. I wish I had made the switch years ago!
21 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Jennifer P Larson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJennifer P Larson Md, 1431 Xanadu Ct, Brighton, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer P Larson in this video.
Dr. Jennifer P Larson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MI.