More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Pape
Dr. Jennifer Pape, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Flower Mound, TX. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Pape is affiliated with Parkland Health & Hospital System, UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy and Children's Medical Center of Dallas. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Pape has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jennifer Pape has the following 1 expertise
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Jennifer Pape is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Pape is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Parkland Health & Hospital System
UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Children's Medical Center of Dallas
UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Dallas County Hospital District
7 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer Pape is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.