The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer L Parish
Dr. Jennifer L Parish, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Parish is affiliated with Magee Rehabilitation Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Aria Health-Torresdale Campus. Dr. Parish has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer L Parish has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
DO NOT VISIT. A complete waste of time. I was scheduled for an appointment for 10:30 am, I got there on time and was asked to wait in the consultation room for the doctor. I peaked my head out of the consultation room after about 40 minutes of patiently waiting, and the front desk girl promised that the doctor has not forgotten about me and will be right in. I waited for close to 1 hour (more specifically 53 minutes) for the doctor to come in and she never did. I decided to finally ask for my insurance copay to be returned and I walked out. I have the feeling this happens quite often as the front desk girl did not even apologize or try to deter me from leaving. If you value your time and money I suggest you do not consider going here even as a last resort. FYI they have a camera in the exam room as well, which I found disturbing. Overall VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
Dr. Parish is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1998
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Jennifer L Parish accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLawrence Charles Parish Md, 1845 Walnut St Ste 1620, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer L Parish in this video.
Dr. Jennifer L Parish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.