Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Paterson
Dr. Jennifer Paterson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wellesley Hills, MA, with another office in Wellesley Hills, MA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Paterson is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital and Tufts Medical Center Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Paterson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
The time the Dr. spends with you is all about your health. and listens about all your problems, calls to find out you are feeling after an appointment when you are having a problem. very nice to see. and all call back are right away if not the dr the nurse will call.i am glad i have found a Dr. that really cares. thank you
Dr. Paterson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tufts Medical Center Hospital
18 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Jennifer Paterson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer Paterson in this video.
Dr. Jennifer Paterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellesley Hills, MA.