Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer A Pesola has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Jennifer A Pesola has the following 9 expertise
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Chronic Sinusitis
Dr. Jennifer A Pesola has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Kept going back after did balloon sinus, which was told would b full sinus surgery, not just balloon opening. No relief and kept going back. Said nothing wrong and no help. Finally refused to see me and referred to u of m. Walked in for that appt and Drs first comment was when do you want surgery done and what kind of Drs in willmar? Massive right infection and told by Dr Pasola nothing wrong??? Hmm, strange!!!
19 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jennifer A Pesola accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BlueConnect
- BCBS MN BluePrint
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAffiliated Community Medical Centers, 101 Willmar Ave SW, Willmar, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer A Pesola in this video.
Dr. Jennifer A Pesola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willmar, MN.