Dr. Jennifer M Prohow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer M Prohow?

She is great. The staff follow up is lacking. Second day waiting for an Rx to be phoned in and haven't received the call I was promised if it wasn not avalable yesterday. However that is the staff not her. Highly recommended!

Terrific Doctor!

Dr. Prohow is a caring and highly skilled doctor. She goes above and beyond in finding a diagnosis and explaining everything to me. Caring for others is who she is and you can't learn that in medical school.

Dr Prohow allows the necessary time to diagnose and provides follow up when needed. You will find her interested in your wellness situations. I have been doctoring with her for almost 3 years now. She is more than just a doctor, she is a friend.

Great!

I had not been to the doctors in a while so I had a long list of things I was concerned about. Dr. Prohow took the time necessary for me to get through my list and did not rush me like other doctors I have seen. I will recomend her to everyone!

God Sent

Dr. Prohow cares about her patients. She wants to listen to everything you have to say and she gives an honest opinion of what she thinks in a caring and comforting way. She doesn't blame everything on weight, smoking etc. She will advise that these play a part but she will look deeper into the problem and send you to a specialist if needed. She doesn't make you come back and pay to get referrals, refills, etc. You can call her office and get a reply. She might not be the best doctor for everyone but to me, she is the best doctor I have ever had dealings with. I have chronic conditions that need to be monitored and checked every three months - I used to consider dealing with doctors a nightmare and skip monitoring just because I didn't want to have to deal with the doctor. I actually look forward to seeing Dr. Prohow.