Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer R Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jennifer R Allen has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Horse Diseases
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jennifer R Allen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Was once a good doctor. She has developed some issues and I think she should not be with patients. Arrogant. Hostile. Easy to anger. Makes poor decisions and if questioned reacts inappropriatly. Refused to do a test on me that 4 emergancy MD's insisted I should have. When I brought it up to her again she got angry, then hysterical and ran out of the room and called security (?!) and told them i was threatening her when i was sitting quietly asking why she was continuing to refuse a test other doctors said i should have. My husband was there as well and we were sitting quietly and no one threatened her. She just does not like anyone disagreeing with her. I never said a word agressivly or threatened her in any way. I was taken out of the office (when I was deathly ill with the flu), contacted by kaiser secuity and a report was written, and I was traumatised by the episode. Her behavior was scary. She is not well balanced.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Allen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center (aka Roseville Women & Children's Center), 1600 Eureka Rd, Roseville, CA
Dr. Jennifer R Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.