Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Showing 5 of 19
I have been having health problems for quite a while, one being my gallbladder causing me pain. I spent 6 months in pain going to doctors and Hospitals and they all came up with something different wrong with me. one visit to Doctor Cameron and she knew what it was right away.She isn't like other doctors.. she cares and is Very knowledgeable. Absolutely Love and Trust her
I went to see her and had an hmo. It was contracted to pay $30 up front and I cannot be charged the balance that is not part of the contract. It was $21. So then I went in to have labs done by her preferred labs(genx?) I asked if there is a charge for this. The admin said no. I did not see the doc and only had labs drawn. I got a bill for the $21 on the date of service transferred to the next week. It is only $21 but you can be sure I will not pay it. phony accounting here to pick up the balance when I did not even see her that day.
She is not approved for Pediatric Sooner Care; therefore she cannot bill them. She had knowledge of this prior to your visit when I was looking to put her on to be my kiddos PCP. She wanted to bill you $50 so she could get something out of your visit. Don't waste your time, my experience while in the office has been complete chaos.
Jennifer R Cameron accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1356 E 66th Pl, Tulsa, OK
Jennifer R Cameron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.