Dr. Jennifer Ragi Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Ragi?

Posted on November 19th, 2015

I have seen Dr Ragi twice, the first time I was left waiting for 40 minutes after the nurse escorted me to the exam room and asked a few questions , told me to strip and put on the gown and left the room. The second time the same occurred but was left to wait for just under one hour. When I asked about why she said there were emergencies. It puzzles me why a nurse can't come in and simply say the Dr. is attending to an issue and is delayed and will be with you shortly. Never once did anyone come in to check on me. Obliviously not a Dr. who particularly cares about how their customers are handled.

Rude, distant and no follow up

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

While I don't expect doctors to be warm and fuzzy, I also don't expect them to be rude and distant...especially when you are naked and having your scanned for moles, etc. Dr. Ragi is very rigid and cold. Even the staff seem to be scared of her. In addition, I had to waited 15-20 minutes to have a mole removed on top of the 30 minutes I waited in the waiting room. I was left on the exam table in an uncomfortable position during that time. Also, getting lab results from her and the nurse is next to impossible. While I think she is a competent physician, she needs to improve her social skills and follow up with patients.

Posted on March 26th, 2013

Dr. Ragi was very nice and easy to talk to, her assistant Becca was not, she was very short with me and sarcastic. I asked her a question and Becca answered didn't you hear what she said, you should listen. She also gave me a hard time when answering questions, she was very rude!

Posted on March 11th, 2016