Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jennifer Rawlins
Jennifer Rawlins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, OH, with another office in Versailles, OH. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Jennifer Rawlins is affiliated with Wayne Hospital Provider Group and Wayne Hospital. She speaks English.
Jennifer Rawlins has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Was very sick so sick I had to use a cane to walk, I told her a female illness came back, she couldn't help me with that, an had terrible pain on right side, she couldn't help with that, the pain was unbearable, it was my gallbladder, she couldn't even catch a gallbladder problem, she would not help with the god awefull pain, she couldn't recommend a obgyn, had to go to hospital an incure large hospital bills, I asked her office if they could send me a list of what she can help you with, so I don't waste my money an my time, they said they can't do that, she is the worst female doctor I ever in countered, I am 50 years old, an this is a first for me, if u ever need help with a medical problem, please run run run far away from that horrible female doctor, cuz u will have to go to hospital anyway.
Rawlins doesn't take my concerns for my children and family seriously. Over a year ago, I expressed concern about lead poisoning, and she brushed it off. My children are now being tested by another doctor. A month ago, my family was vomiting, and the office refused us, stating, "We don't usually bring that in here." Later, we learned it was food poisoning. Other similar incidents occurred. The receptionists are very rude, along with the nurses. It's impossible to get an appointment because they wont schedule ahead of time, and keep telling us to call tomorrow morning. Rawlins prescribed a dangerously high amount of beta-blocker that my pharmacist caught, thank God. I keep asking about vaccinations for my children with no response. I'm changing doctors.
Rawlins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne Hospital Provider Group
15 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Jennifer Rawlins accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Jennifer Rawlins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, OH.