Dr. Jennifer S Real Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer S Real?

Worst. Doctor. Ever.

My mom was admitted to the hospital with severe liver inflammation and Real was assigned add her doctor. When Real couldn't figure out what was causing the inflammation and severe pain, she simply discharged my mom. I was flabbergasted. Even after fighting, begging, arguing, etc, Real was still adamant about sending my mom home with no diagnosis and no way to treat her illness. My mom was kicked out of the hospital not even strong enough to get out of bed. Real lacks skill, compassion, and common sense. I would neverever in a million years recommend her, even to my worst enemy.

Birth Control

Dr. Jennifer S Real is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hilo, HI.