More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer N Reynard has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Reynard is a good pediatrician. A little rushed but caring and concerned, a great supporter of breastfeeding too. The office she is in, however, on Southcross, is atrocious. The staff is ridiculous, rude, unprofessional... I feel more like I'm at the liquor store than a doctor's office. Also, the waiting room is pretty bad, uncomfortable, and no separate "well child" waiting room which is scary. The wait time is often ridiculous, very often more than 45 minutes... but I am thankful to be able to be seen (have my son seen rather) on short notice at least. That's a plus.My older son recently waited in the wait area while me and my younger son went back for him to be examined. The older son felt bad and was resting with his eyes closed and later reported to me that the front desk staff were cussing, smacking gum, in general behaving like... well NOT like you'd expect in a medical office!!Nurses and techs are curt, rushed, abrupt, and rush through descriptions of complaints and why you are there. Dr. Reynard is great but very often not available so one must take whatever doc is available and so far that has NOT been a good experience. More rudeness and rushing.
22 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1996
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Jennifer N Reynard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer N Reynard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.