Dr. Jennifer L Richardson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Richardson?

Jo Ann Johnson, retired teacher (University Student Teaching Supervisor) at Marshall University, Huntington, WV. We have been living here in Boone for 7 years.

Jenny Richardson and her nurse, Tasha, have been exceptionally polite, courteous, responsive, and especially helpful in listening to and attending all my problems, aches, pains, and other physical needs. I would like to recommend them to any seeking competent and courteous physical care.

Dr. Richardson is a wonderful Dr. My husband and I are blessed to have found such a caring, easy to talk to Dr. that listens.

Too 4 months to get me in. I told her about all my concerns and she acted like she didn't care. Waited for 4 months to get in and I was only in with her for 10. What a disappointment.

Trying to set an appointment

I called no joke 20 times on Friday to set an appointment throughout the day and just kept getting a stupid recording. After the recording it kept saying I'm sorry no one is available to take your call every three seconds. I tried 3 times again today and the same thing. I even hit the option to cancel an appointment in hopes to try and speak to someone and I got a machine that said any messages left on this machine would not be returned. This is a joke!!!! The only reason I am giving one star is because it requires you to.

Dr. Jennifer L Richardson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jasper, IN.