- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer M Roche has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jennifer M Roche has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Jennifer M Roche Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jennifer M Roche
Dr. Roche graduated from the University of Massachusetts Medical School in 1996. Dr. Roche works in Amherst, MA and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Roche is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center and Cooley Dickinson Hospital.