Have you seen Dr. Jennifer S Rodriguez?

It's the personal touch that matters

Most of us want a doctor that is invested in our health and well-being, but when it comes to our children this becomes an important necessity of care. Dr. Rodriguez demonstrates her care for both child and parent, understanding that both of us need attention in different ways to help us feel secure, confident and positive about our health care experience. She is gentle, kind and thorough. She cares about the children (and the whole family). My daughter is only 3 (and we just had a new baby boy), so we have only been coming to her for just over 3 years, but she has made the process of becoming new parents and the anxiety that often comes with it much easier because of her intentional personal care. This is a relationship that will last 18 years so finding the right doctor is important! She goes above and beyond! She really cares and for me, it's not just the great medical care, but it's her authentic care for us that makes us know that our children (and our family) matter. The personal touch really does make all the difference!

Great doctor!

Best doctor ever!!

I love Dr. Rodriguez and her Nurse Sandra!! I been going with Dr. Rodriguez for 16years and I am so happy shes my doctor and I love her nurse Sandra also. Sometimes theres a wait but its Ok because is worth it.

we love jenniferodriguez

l have 3 little girls ,,,,dr. Jennifer take care of all my kids since 1st, day of born...we love her she spends time with me...

Dr. Jennifer S Rodriguez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Costa Mesa, CA.

Dr. Jennifer S Rodriguez Is this you?