Dr. Jennifer I Ross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer I Ross?

Poorest excuse for a dr I've ever met

She sent me to Dr after dr after dr and I went to all and every single one said why are you here dr ross is wrong you don't need to be here. So I'd go back to her and she'd look things up on her phone and say we'll I don't know. I'll see you call if you need anything I have some meds that need checked and usually a 3 month follow up but not with this woman she just let you go. Then after everything I went thru going to Dr after dr I get a letter in the mail from dr. Ross telling me to find a new dr because she don't like me. What a piece of work!! I wouldn't put a star for anything but this site makes you

WORST DR EVER

Do everyone a favor and stop practicing! !! Not a good dr at all only cares about the money not her patients! !! Save your time and money find a real dr! I would not have given a star at all but this site makes you give at least one

I will certainly miss Dr Ross when she leaves. She was the best doctor I've ever had. I appreciate her kindness, thoughtfulness, knowledge, and bedside manner. Her staff is great. Everyone in the office is friendly and I always feel welcome.

Rating Dr. Ross

Dr. Ross is one of the best doctors I've ever gone to. She is exceptionally thorough, caring, and knowledgeable. I can't say enough good things about her and and thrilled to have her as my doctor.