Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer L Ryan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
My wife and three daughters have been going to Dr Ryan's practice for over 10 years. The ladies see Dr Ryan most of the time and I usually see Matt Enos, PA, most of the time. My wife has also been helped tremendously by Carol F (sorry I do not recall the spelling of her name) who is a Nurse Practitioner. Their staff, especially Erin, is fabulous! We have found the front desk, run by Paula to be excellent and accommodating as well. What we really appreciate about Dr Ryan, Matt, and Carol is they are excellent listeners and, when they are not sure about something, they find out. I have seen a review where somebody else did not like the care they received; perhaps they came in unprepared for their visit or were being deceptive. My guess is that all three are pretty good at detecting B.S. from patients. Finally, there have been a couple of times we were less than happy with the service we got from this practice but that was rare and we wonder if our dissatisfaction was more on us than them.
Dr Ryan and her staff are wonderful , caring people. Dr. Ryan takes time with me every visit. I never feel rushed she is a good listener. Very flexible with giving referrals for other Dr.'s who I've thought could help. Calls are returned with in the same day with answers, or prescriptions refill or a new med. I've been very happy with this practice.
19 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Central Maine Medical Center
Dr. Jennifer L Ryan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsGardner Family Medicine, 57 City Hall Ave, Gardner, MA
Dr. Jennifer L Ryan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gardner, MA.