Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer S Hayes has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jennifer S Hayes has the following 18 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Sexual Disorders
- Birth Control
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Pap Smear
- Laser Surgery
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 37
You will not see a doctor at this place. The doctor sees customers that want vaginal rejuvenation surgery as that is her real love. They have a woman that wears a white coat and acts as sweet as sugar, she is a nurse and she see's all the patients. She can do basic test and write a script under doctors license. If you need a real Gyno do not go there as you will never be seen by a real doctor. Just a lady in a white coat who acts like one.
I have never seen the doctor as they push you off on a nurse practitioner. That is ok for route matters but if you ask for help with other women issues they are no help except to push for surgery. When the staff provides the lab they used with outdated insurance information (by 3 years) they refuse to take any action and only tell you, you must contact the lab yourself. Not their job to resolve their mistakes. I will find a new doctor for my own peace of mind.
This place is horrible the staff is always rude. You walk in and they treat you like a welfare client. Never mind the doctor. When I asked questions she would get annoyed you can tell. On top of it all when my blood work came back instead of telling me my exact results she just said I had an hormonal imbalance. Months later I call to possibly make an appt and j had to found out over the found my exact diagnosis which was PCOS. Something that should have been explained to me more in detail because after all this is my health. I should know all details and the actual name of my condition. I switched immediately. What's to say I had another condition in sure she would do the same thing. HORRIBLE.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
32 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1986
Riverside Osteopathic Hospital
Dr. Jennifer S Hayes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVisionary Cosmetic Gynecology, 2695 Ulmerton Rd, Clearwater, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer S Hayes in this video.
Dr. Jennifer S Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.