Dr. Jennifer Hayes Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Hayes?

Doctor No Where To Be Found

Posted on October 29th, 2017

You will not see a doctor at this place. The doctor sees customers that want vaginal rejuvenation surgery as that is her real love. They have a woman that wears a white coat and acts as sweet as sugar, she is a nurse and she see's all the patients. She can do basic test and write a script under doctors license. If you need a real Gyno do not go there as you will never be seen by a real doctor. Just a lady in a white coat who acts like one.

Incompetent Staff

Posted on July 13th, 2016

I have never seen the doctor as they push you off on a nurse practitioner. That is ok for route matters but if you ask for help with other women issues they are no help except to push for surgery. When the staff provides the lab they used with outdated insurance information (by 3 years) they refuse to take any action and only tell you, you must contact the lab yourself. Not their job to resolve their mistakes. I will find a new doctor for my own peace of mind.

You will never see the Doctor

Posted on June 15th, 2016

If you think you will be seeing a doctor you will not. They push you off on the nurse practitioner all the time. If you are having a scheduled surgery is the only time you will be graced with her time .

Happy Patient

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

My first visit here was everything I was hoping for. So far only one visit so hoping any future appts will be just as pleasant.

Horrible

Posted on July 17th, 2015

This place is horrible the staff is always rude. You walk in and they treat you like a welfare client. Never mind the doctor. When I asked questions she would get annoyed you can tell. On top of it all when my blood work came back instead of telling me my exact results she just said I had an hormonal imbalance. Months later I call to possibly make an appt and j had to found out over the found my exact diagnosis which was PCOS. Something that should have been explained to me more in detail because after all this is my health. I should know all details and the actual name of my condition. I switched immediately. What's to say I had another condition in sure she would do the same thing. HORRIBLE.

Simply the Best!

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Dr. Hayes is the best gynecologist I have ever had and I am so grateful that I finally found her! She promptly and accurately diagnosed my problem where my previous (Harvard grad.) doctor failed. My outpatient surgery went smoothly without any post-operative pain whatsoever... not even minimal discomfort! Both Dr. Hayes, as well as Nurse Practitioner, Sharon Welsh and the rest of the staff, make excellent team. They are all professional, courteous, and efficient. Every appointment has been a very pleasant experience. I have recommended her to all of my friends.

Best Gyn I have been to!

Posted on March 26th, 2014

Dr. Hayes is the best Gyn I have ever been to, and I am a middle aged woman, so I've been to many in the different areas I have lived in. Her knowledge, experience and state-of-the art techniques are top-notch. She actually LISTENS to me and takes all the time needed for a visit. She is kind, compassionate, and very understanding and responsive. Dr. Hayes actually returned a call to me on Christmas Eve while she was out of town on vacation - and it was for a very minor request, not an emergency. She has a terrific staff as well. I highly recommend Dr. Hayes to everyone.

office staff and physician

Posted on January 28th, 2014

the office staff are the most kindest staff that I have ever met. it is a pleasure at every appointment--the doctor is very caring

The Best

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

Dr Jennifer Hayes has been my doctor since she first became a doctor. All my daughters go to her.

Posted on September 24th, 2012

Dr. Hayes performed my surgery after no one else could diagnose my pain. I am grateful to say that I am completely out of pain today. Dr. Hayes thinks out of the box and is so thorough that I wish she were available to be my primary care Doctor. I have never felt rushed and feel she spends quality time with me during my appointments. Her office staff is always very professional and courteous. I am very fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Hayes and trust her judgment implicitly. Dr. Hayes is a surgeon ahead of her time. She has excellent surgical skills. I barely have a scar from my hysterectomy.

Great office

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Dr Hayes and her staff were great. It was my first visit. I have never been treated so kindly in a medical office in this day and age.I would recommend Dr Hayes to everyone.

Dr Hayes and her staff are amazing!

Posted on September 7th, 2012

I was diagnosed with a large uterine fibroid. I was told by another doctor that I would require a myomectomy but with a 4-6 inch incision at the bikini line with 6-8 wks recovery. I was referred to Dr. Hayes by two friends. From the moment I walked in I was amazed at how nice the staff is and how quickly I got an appointment. I am thrilled with my surgery. I met with Dr. Hayes and she offered a robotic surgery to remove my fibroids. I'm thrilled with my surgery and two weeks later I a starting to feel like myself. Finally, Dr. Hayes was able to remove my fibroids but keep my reproductive system in case I want to have a child down the road!