Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer S Kim
Dr. Jennifer S Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington Heights, IL, with other offices in Glenview, IL and New York, NY (and 2 other locations). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer S Kim has 5 locations
2010 S Arlington Heights Rd Ste 210
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
1000 Central St Ste 800
Evanston, IL 60201
225 N Milwaukee Ave
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Book Online Now
Dr. Jennifer S Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jennifer S Kim has the following 7 expertise
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer S Kim - Posted on August 28th, 2018
21 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Jennifer S Kim Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer S Kim, MD - Pediatric Allergy and Immunology in Arlington Heights, IL, in this video.
Dr. Jennifer S Kim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.