Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer S Knowles has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Have been seeing Dr. Knowles for 7 years, and have NEVER been treated kindly by the cardiology office staff. They are overall rude, and don't respond to even a hello, and tend to bark orders at patients. Dr. Knowles has an excellent reputation, but I find her hard to talk to and not willing to share test findings... I want a yearly checkup that will provide me info on my porcine valve condition, and how it is holding up, and don't just want to be told "It's performing as it should," or "I wouldn't be concerned." I'm proactive with my health, and want to understand my condition and make choices on exercise, diet, etc. based on facts. I feel Dr. K doesn't take me seriously. Have switched cardiologists, hoping to find someone I can find a rapport with and not feel slight condensation that seems part and parcel with all "specialists."
39 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Jennifer S Knowles accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center, 9961 Sierra Ave, Fontana, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer S Knowles in this video.
Dr. Jennifer S Knowles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fontana, CA.