Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer S Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Jennifer S Lee has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
This has been by far the worst doctorâs visit I have experienced. If you have a child DO NOT go to Dr. Lee. Dr. Jennifer Lee saw my child, who is only 15 months old. During our visit, Dr. Lee wanted to check his ears with an otoscope. She inserted a tip used for adults with a sharp and pointy end. As most toddlers his age, he did not want to be touched in his ear. As he was moving around she was huffing and puffing and wanted to restrain him with excessive force. He cried more than Iâve ever heard him cry in his life. I intervened twice, the third time told her to back away and give him a moment. The MA that saw him 20 minutes before used a short dull tip that is more suitable for children his age. She was also very patient and strategic in doing the SAME examination. I wrongfully attributed his reaction to Dr. Leeâs examination to his age until I got home and realized, he had two cuts and the skin in the inside of his ears was pierced through and was bleeding. This is extremely UNACCEPTABLE. If she cannot work under pressure, doesnât have patience or doesnât know how to handle children properly, she has chosen the wrong field. If you are a parent you can imagine how furious I felt. I advice you to stay AWAY from seeing this doctor.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer S Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.