Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer B Saurette
Dr. Jennifer B Saurette, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX, with another office in Tyler, TX. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Saurette is affiliated with Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital Of Tyler and Texas Spine And Joint Hospital. Dr. Saurette has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer B Saurette has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jennifer B Saurette has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jennifer B Saurette is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I am required to see her due to my insurance. I called to make appt. and was told that she is NOT taking new patients and was told to call my insurance company. I asked if there was ANY way she could see me, because I am down in my back and my husband had to help me out of bed and all I can do is cry. For me to see any other Dr. I have to see her first, I was told NO!!!!! No mercy and not a ounce of care in her voice!!
Here's a doctor that actually LISTENS to what you're saying! Appointments are not the easiest to come by (unless of course it's urgent) but I'm not surprised as she is a wonderful doctor. She spends as much time with you as needed and doesn't make you feel rushed while you're explaining things. I was getting treated by a "specialist" but ended up asking Dr. Suarette to treat me instead because my other doctor wasn't hearing me. Plus, if Dr. Saurette doesn't know what's wrong with you, she'll take the time to figure it out; an almost unheard of method of practice these days!
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Saurette is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jennifer B Saurette accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer B Saurette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.