Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer M Schneidler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I was referred to Dr. Bachuwa at the same practice, but got stuck with Dr. Schneidler. I was extremely disappointed with the service that I received, the information that I was given, and especially Dr. Schneidler's bedside manner. I was given inaccurate information several times. At one appointment she went as far as throwing her co-workers under the bus to try to make herself look better. I seen Dr. Schneidler a total of four times and each time she reminded me why I wanted to look for another doctor. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone and strongly suggest that if you are considering visiting her you reconsider and keep looking for another, higher rated doctor. I am usually pretty easy to please and it takes a lot for me to be unhappy with a doctor, so I am not one of those people who complain about everything under the sun. Actually, it takes me a lot to complain about service that I receive.
14 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jennifer M Schneidler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsElyria Internal Medicine, 125 E Broad St, Elyria, OH
Dr. Jennifer M Schneidler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elyria, OH.